Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
Hogarth Worldwide is a leading creative production company, producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands, across all media around the world. Hogarth was founded over 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of the account and supporting team
- Manages all alerts/orders through FIDO
- Helps organise, attends (if required) and minutes internal team and client meetings
- Updates and maintains status sheets
- Liaises with media agencies/suppliers to obtain schedules, technical specifications and copy dates
- Liaises with creative agencies to obtain master artwork files and reports any delays to AM/SAM/AD
- Responds to information requests from the Account Manager or Account Director
- Works closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Print, Transcreation & Broadcast
- Distributes contact reports, agendas and trackers
- Collates any information needed for input to client reports and presentations
- Responsible for managing UK and IR materials – from order through adaptation to delivery
- Liaises with UK and IR brand teams to ensure smooth delivery of market-specific materials
- Provides any additional administrative support to team as required
- Some experience of working in a TV, print, or digital production role
- Some knowledge of marketing
- Can-do attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent oral and written English essential
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with data